Making optimal use of space
The right spot for your digital signage is key to optimizing your customers’ experience.
What route do customers take through your store? Are screens in the right place, displaying the right content at the right moment? Because content is equally important to the overall shopping experience – it shouldn’t distract shoppers, nor should it be too pushy.
Branding should be familiar and recognizable to your brand’s customers. That’s why digital signage should reflect your brand. The look & feel of the screens and the content displayed on these screens are what reflects your brand’s values and have the greatest impact on your customers.
Ask yourself the following questions when looking for the approach:
- How would you describe your brand?
- What sort of screen best reflects your brand?
- What requirements do you have for your content?
- How could you be using screens to position your brand more effectively?
Finding your message
Make sure your message is clear and concise. Once you’ve nailed this, you can embed it in all sorts of content. Not just any content, however. Relevant content is key! And what’s more, quality, not quantity. It’s important to make content clear, concise, and catchy.
- Who’s my target group?
- What message do I want to convey to this target group?
- How will I be developing content?
- How do I want to manage my content?